Love calls – everywhere and always. Are you coming? ~ Rumi
For 30 years, I’ve been helping Individuals, Couples, and Groups heal and deepen their Love and their Power, their Knowledge, Wisdom, and Skills through:
☯ Coaching, Counseling, and Mentoring
☯ Life Coaching & Pathfinding
☯ Workshops & Trainings
☯ Communication & Relationship Skills
☯ Healing from Trauma & PTSD
☯ Therapeutic Bodywork & Breathwork
☯ Sacred Sexuality & Tantra
☯ Spiritual Awakening
Zoom video conference or phone
Embracing the Beloved is coming in 2021!
Find out about this new training, launching in 2021
6 month intensive training:
] 3 residential weekend retreats
] bi-weekly virtual group sessions
] monthly private session with David
] and more…
Take a deep dive into the art and science of
the intimate path of spiritual awakening
Watch this video announcing the now complete 2020 beta training:
(the training was proven very effective, more on this soon)
Passionate Awakenings attendees say:
Payment Policies (click to open)
* All sales and/or donations are final. No cash refunds are provided, with the exception of services that cannot be delivered and genuine emergencies. A genuine emergency is an unexpected event that demands immediate attention to avoid dire consequences.
* All funds paid or donated for services or events which have not been used are fully transferable, and may be used for any other services or events offered, or by another appropriate person provided by the payer. Good for one year from date of payment.
* Like most professionals, I require 48 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling sessions when there is no emergency. For less than 48 hours notice, 50% of the session fee is due. An appointment rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice counts as a cancellation and a new session.
* All packages of sessions and/or events are considered a contract representing one sale or service, and all of the above applies.
* All the above applies whether the package has been paid in full, or has been extended through a payment plan or subscription. A payment plan or subscription is a contract. Clicking the payment button constitutes your consent, the same as a signature.
* In the event that a package or payment plan is cancelled by client before it is paid in full, with the exception of services that cannot be delivered and genuine emergencies, a cancellation fee of 50% of all remaining payment is due. Please be sure of your choices.
* In the event of dissatisfaction with services that have been delivered, a solution may be negotiated that may include a partial or full refund, depending on circumstances.
* All participants in Passionate Awakenings services or events agree to resolve any disputes through non-adversarial means, based upon “Compassionate Communication” (NVC) methods.
* Thank you for this mutual respect.
Passionate Awakenings operates ethically, and aims to resolve any disputes in a cooperative and fair manner. Like most professionals I ask you to hold your purchase as a commitment. It’s always frustrating when one has to pay for services not received for any reason. I hate to have to ask this, but I’ve thought about it a lot, and decided that this is the most ethical way for us both to respect ourselves and our relationship. Policies like this are pretty standard for this industry, I hope and trust you will understand and honor this.
Food for thought: On missed session fees and boundaries in therapeutic relationships