$50 CAD x 5 (bi-weekly)
Payment affirms agreement to Passionate Awakenings Payment Terms (policies shown below)
Payment Policies (click to open)
* All sales and/or donations are final. No cash refunds are provided, with the exception of services that cannot be delivered, and genuine emergencies. A genuine emergency is an unexpected event that demands immediate attention to avoid dire consequences.
* All funds paid or donated for services or events which have not been used are fully transferable, and may be used for any other services or events offered, or by another appropriate person provided by the payer. Good for one year from date of payment.
* Like most professionals, I require 48 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling sessions when there is no emergency. For less than 48 hours notice, 50% of the session fee is due. An appointment rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice counts as a cancellation and a new session.
* All packages of sessions and/or events are considered a contract representing one sale or service, and all of the above applies.
* All the above applies whether the package has been paid in full, or has been extended through a payment plan or subscription. A payment plan or subscription is a contract. Clicking the payment button constitutes your consent, the same as a signature.
* CA law provides for a three day cancellation period on most contracts, like packages or payment plans, after which time cash refund requests are not valid. In CA law, a verbal agreement is an enforceable contract.
* In the event of dissatisfaction with services that have been delivered, a solution may be negotiated that may include a partial or full refund, depending on circumstances.
* All participants in Passionate Awakenings services or events agree to resolve any disputes through non-adversarial means, based upon “Compassionate Communication” (NVC) methods.
* Thank you for this mutual respect.
Passionate Awakenings operates ethically, and aims to resolve any disputes in a cooperative and fair manner. Like most professionals I ask you to hold your purchase as a commitment. It’s always frustrating when one has to pay for services not received for any reason. I hate to have to ask this, but I’ve thought about it a lot, and decided that this is the ethical way for us both to respect ourselves and our relationship. Policies like this are pretty standard for this industry, I hope and trust you will understand and honor this.
Food for thought: On missed session fees and boundaries in therapeutic relationships