Session Work with David Imiri
My Work is Rapid, Deep, and Gentle
♥ I have 30 years experience
♥ I get right to the root of the matter
♥ I work with abundant love & humor
♥ I use an Essence oriented approach, authentic presence in the here & now
How Do I Work?
Where is your Energy?
Right now, where is the Living Energy, and where is your Attention?
That’s how we start, we find the living energy, and the attention, and bring them together.
The Living Energy is your Needs, Values, Longings, and Desires.
They want to move you in all kinds of ways, that bring relief and fulfillment.
But our Energy and Attention are all too often tangled up and not flowing together.
The Energy is stuck in our Beliefs, Conditioning, Identities, and Trauma.
And our Attention is on our Stories, Narratives, and Interpretations.
Those are Concepts, and they take us away from the Phenomena,
from what’s actually happening right here and now, away from immersion in our Experience.
What we’re Longing for, our Heart’s Desire, is always right here in this moment, waiting to be met.
If we bring Loving Curiosity and Presence to what we are Experiencing right now,
it will lead us towards the fulfillment of our Heart’s Desires.
The blossom unfolds, one petal at a time, all the way home.
That’s how I work.
Following your Energy, bringing your Attention back to your Experience, gently unraveling the tangles of
Beliefs, Conditioning, Identities, and Trauma
using Skillful Means – Liberating your own innate movement towards the fulfillment of your
Needs, Values, Longings, and Desires.
This work brings Rapid Deep Results, as you become more skilled at
Embracing and Navigating the contents of your own Experience,
Holding Space for your Authentic Self, and
Following the Energy.
I look forward to many Passionate Awakenings with you!
Free Consultation Request
About the consult:
♥ Generally about 30 minutes long
♥ Over Zoom video conference (preferred) or phone
♥ We’ll get to know each other a bit, share or ask any questions
♥ Tell me about your needs and situation, and feel me out
♥ I’ll honestly tell you my thoughts, feelings, and suggestions
♥ We’ll explore if and how we are a fit to work together
♥ We’ll discuss and consolidate your goals for our work
♥ I’ll explain the logistics and agreements for working together
Details & Pricing
Session Work Details
- All sessions except Daka work are typically 1-1.5 hours, we leave a 2 hour slot as a buffer.
- Sessions can flow freely to any topic, modality, or content type as needed.
- Daka sessions are 3 hours, and include a 30 minute follow up call or visit.
- Sessions must be paid for in advance. (except installment plans)
- Coaching/counseling sessions can be via Zoom video conference (this works great!), or in person if we are in the same city.
- House calls may be available for an additional fee, depending on distance and timing.
- It is most effective (and more economical) to commit to a package of sessions, but you are welcome to book one at a time.
- Packages may be paid for up front (best discount) or in an installment plan (additional fee, but still discounted).
- Installment plans auto-debit the agreed amount weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly until complete.
- Flow of sessions is as needed. Often people want sessions closer together at the start of working together.
- Once per week is a good frequency, closer is possible if you request.
- More than 2 weeks between coaching sessions really thins out the container, and is not recommended.
- Daka sessions work well at intervals of 1-3 weeks apart.
- Sliding scale or scholarships may be available, please ask if genuinely needed. <3
For Couples and Groups:
- Couple sessions can be for Love Coaching, Tantra Guidance, Communication Coaching, or Mediation.
- When working with couples I do a preliminary free consultation for each party before beginning.
- Couples in packages typically use some sessions for each individually, and some for both together.
- I also work with groups: Poly Love Coaching, Business/Project groups, or Visioning & Community Building.
- I am also available for Restorative Justice & Compassionate Interventions, start with a free consultation please.
- Group sessions typically are longer, custom pricing discussed at free consultation.
- The other policies above also apply to couple & group sessions.
Session & Package Pricing
Costs for sessions and packages:
|Number||Session Type||Time in Session||Cost in one payment||Each||Cost with Installments||Each|
|1||Individual: Coaching or Bodywork||1-1.5 hours||$175||$175||n/a||n/a|
|12||Individual Session Package||1-1.5 hours||$1800||$150||$1920||$160|
|1||Couple Session||1-1.5 hours||$200||$200||n/a||n/a|
|12||Couple Session Package||1-1.5 hours||$2100||$175||$2220||$185|
|1||Daka Session (+ 30 min follow up)||3 Hours||$400||$400||n/a||n/a|
|5||Daka Session (+ 30 min follow up)||3 hours||$1750||$350||$1800||$360|
Special Bonus: with any package of sessions, get a 10% discount on registration for any major training.